Tree Trimming in Southlake is needed for many reasons. As homes age, of course, trees grow and will require trimming or pruning for a number of reasons. Southlake has a number of neighborhoods that we provide our tree trimming services in regularly.
- Reduce the risk of failure from dead or weak branches – Weak branches can easily be torn off in a storm or in high winds. For a dead limb, it may not even take wind or a storm for it to detach from the tree and fall. Gravity alone can cause a dead branch to fall from a tree.
- Provide Clearance – Maybe you need a tree trimmed due to how low it is hanging. Some trees span over driveways and other areas that are traveled and require a trim to allow vehicles to move through the area freely. You may also encounter a tree that comes down so low you can’t mow the lawn without dodging tree limbs. These too, require trimming for clearance.
- Manage flower or fruit production – Some flowers and fruit require sunlight for the majority of the day. If a tree is eclipsing the sun from the plant, it isn’t getting the nutrients it needs from the sun to grow. Trimming the tree that is covering these plants is a great way to allow them to grow as they need to and receive the sunlight they need.
- Maintain structure and integrity – Pruning a tree allows us to maintain the structure of the tree. This is important to protect the structural integrity of the tree.
- Improve the view – Maybe you have a beautiful view of a lake, rural area or undeveloped land, but you can’t see it due to your trees. Tree trimming can also be needed to clear a view.
There are many reasons why you may need to trim your trees, let Arbor-Tech Tree Service provide our services. We are insured, very experienced and have been operating in Southlake for many years. You will not find a more capable and customer oriented tree service. Call us today at 214-445-8319 or contact us online and we’ll schedule your appointment.